1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. With fillet knife, cut X’s into top of each fillet about 1/2” deep with 1/2” spaced cuts, being careful not to cut through the sides of the fillet.
3. Sprinkle Chile Slinger BBQ Rub on top and sides of each fillet.
4. Drizzle lemon juice over the top of each seasoned fillet.
5. Place salmon on a baking sheet uncovered and bake at 375 degrees F.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until internal temp reaches 145 degrees F.
7. Remove from oven and drizzle lemon juice over the top again.
8. Top each cooked fillet with course ground kosher salt if desired.